Sunday, May 27, 2007

What do I learned from my inquiry and action

I have learned a lot of thing to help the world especially in helping Indonesia. For the first inquiry that was how to utilize waste and change them into useful stuff, we have showed it by doing our experiments. The second inquiry was to be more attentive toward the environmental issue around us. We have also used them to tell the people around us that we need to save Indonesia. The third and the last part were to take part in saving the earth. We had save the world by start to use the used things into a useful stuff. Actually I have no time to do the action. My plan was to go to the place where the people from the traditional market lives. I wanted to tell them about my experiment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane in Java said...

You can still do the action after the exhibition you know. Can you add to this conclusion. See Misya's blog for an example.

May 28, 2007 at 6:34 AM

 
Blogger Jane in Java said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 28, 2007 at 6:34 AM

 
Blogger Jane in Java said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 28, 2007 at 6:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home